Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Friday, August 8, 2014

How to send us letters and packages

I know that some of you have been longing to send me a package of cookies.  If you can manage it in the next week or so, you can send it to this address.  Also, you can send letters here. I love letters and will definitely reply to any I get. 


Oliver Mednick
General Delivery
Marshfield Post Office
759 West Washington Street
Marshfield, MO 65706


Also acceptable would be granola bars, beef jerky, any other snacks, good books, beautiful drawings, and the like.

Also, although it might initially seem to ruin the magic of receiving a surprise package, please let me know if you send anything so I can make sure I pick it all up, or at least have it sent along after me if it arrives too late.

Thanks!

Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment